Friday, August 15, 2008

Breast cancer support




Breast cancer awareness month is in October - Most of us are affected by Breast cancer one way or another through a friend or family member. I have decided to make a goal to raise some money and walk/run the 5K for the Susan G Komen breast cancer walk on October 4th. I am doing this in honor of our friend Shawnna who has shown great faith in God through her journey. So if you would like to join our team "Supporting Shawnna" or make a donation visit my website through this link or by clicking the ribbon on the side.

1 comments:

Kara Mann said...

THis is great! I would love to join. I will do just that! I would love for you to walk the 5 mile making strides against breast cancer walk with me! I get a team together every year! It is a lot of fun! ~K