Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Alexis is officially mobile. It really seemed to happen over night. Last week she took 3 crawls forward - we were so excited. The next night she is all over the house! She is into everything!
This past weekend we celebrated mothers day with my mom at one of her favorite restuarant Puffy Muffin in Brentwood. It was nice to celebrate with mom.
Sunday we visited with Eddie's family each year the guys grill out for the moms. It was a beautiful day! Lexi loved spending time with her cousins. She was pushed around in the stroller, walked around with her cousins - it was non-stop but she loves every minute. Poor baby girl was so worn out by time we headed home but I have to say she really is a trooper.
Monday, May 14, 2007
My friend Ashley tagged me!!!!
Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1. I have not eaten red meat, fish & pork for about 13 years. When I have 15 my sister Melissa and I just decided we were not going to eat those meats any more - Eddie was hoping when I got pregnant I would crave meat (poor guy we mostly eat chicken here)
2. I have worked on an assembly line. In college I worked at MTD where we made lawnmowers - in my position on the line I had to grease the pivot bar and I used a power drill!
3. I have wanted to be a mom since I can remember ( not sure if this is a "random fact") I want four!
4. In high school I was a wrestling cheerleader for 3 years - yes wrestling! Eddie makes fun of me all the time.
5. I would love to go the Great Wall of China with Eddie one day.
6. I was so excited to get my drivers license when I was 16 I went to school late that day to take my test. I failed the test because I was speeding through a school zone ( i didnt realize it was a school zone) I was so upset - I couldnt go back to school without my license so dad and I went to Nashville and I passed that test the same day
7. A new fact - I have to get going my Lexi is now mobile so my blogging time will have to be cut short.
I will tag (I think most of my FBC girls have been tagged :) )
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Friday, May 4, 2007
Sorry for the lack in posting - we have been super busy traveling with work and for fun. A couple weeks ago I went to Washington DC for one night and Eddie left the same morning to go to Mexico for 3 nights. Then that weekend we went to Atlanta for one night - a fun trip! This week I have been in San Destin FL with work (2 nights) it was hard to leave Lexi but I made the most of my time while I was there. I rented a bike and rode around the resort for about an hour then got brave and rented a kayak and went out on the ocean!! I saw some dolphins and there were fish jumping out of the water (good thing they did not fly into my kayak!! :) Anyway I am glad to be back home! And a HUGE thanks to my mom & dad and Eddies mom for taking care of Alexis! What a blessing to have such wonderful and loving grandparents!
Here is a cute video of Alexis....