Monday, March 12, 2007

Sleeping

Last night Lexi slept in her own room for the first time (we slept in the guest room next door)-yes she is almost six months old :) She didn't sleep through the whole night but that is to be expected since she is getting used to new surroundings. I rocked her a little then put her in her crib semi asleep so she would know mommy is laying you down now. Then she quietly fell asleep. I was so proud! I was telling Eddie my technique not long after she was awake again.

Throughout the night I woke up to give her the paci or fed her - I did pick her up a rock her and we fell asleep on the recliner then by the morning 6:00am she was in bed with me. -Rocking her in the recliner then bringing her to bed bad idea I know. She did sleep in her crib from 1:00am-6:00am!
at this moment she is taking a nap in her crib.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you sister! It is a big step. Before you know, Lexi will love sleeping in her comfy crib:) I love you!

Andie said...

GREAT JOB! 1 - 6 am is GREAT!!!!