Friday, December 14, 2007

Big Sister

We are excited to say Ms. Alexis will be a big sister! We are so excited to add another sweet baby to our family. We are due June 6, 2008! Lexi now points to my stomach and says BABY – then gives my belly kisses and hugs. She also pulls her shirt up and points to her belly and says baby. She is such a sweetheart and will be such a loving big sister. So now.. I will keep you updated on my growing little girl Lexi and my growing belly.
Hope everyone is doing well.

3 comments:

Alison B. said...

AAAH congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to be an aunt to baby gonzalez # 2.. I can't wait. take lots of pictures of your growing belly. I love you sister!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I am so excited for you three! June 6th is my mom's bday! LOL! Love you! -K