Monday, December 10, 2007

Thankful

Yes I am a couple weeks behind - actually November I did not do well on posting. So here are a few updates....In November I traveled to Denver (for work) Birmingham (to see a great friend) and Thanksgiving was wonderful, we traveled to IN with my parents - Melissa and Matt met us there as well. Both of my grandmothers live there so we were able to spend lots of time with them. Of course they love seeing Lexi - and she loved all the attention. We also went to McKenzie the end of November to celebrate Eddies moms birthday.

I cant believe it is already December! We are really looking forward to Christmas - we decorated our tree last week. Christmas is my favorite holiday - I just love the time with family. I will try my best to do better this month with updates -





1 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

Lexi is such a doll baby1 Glad you had a good thanksgiving