Friday, May 4, 2007

Travel

Sorry for the lack in posting - we have been super busy traveling with work and for fun. A couple weeks ago I went to Washington DC for one night and Eddie left the same morning to go to Mexico for 3 nights. Then that weekend we went to Atlanta for one night - a fun trip! This week I have been in San Destin FL with work (2 nights) it was hard to leave Lexi but I made the most of my time while I was there. I rented a bike and rode around the resort for about an hour then got brave and rented a kayak and went out on the ocean!! I saw some dolphins and there were fish jumping out of the water (good thing they did not fly into my kayak!! :) Anyway I am glad to be back home! And a HUGE thanks to my mom & dad and Eddies mom for taking care of Alexis! What a blessing to have such wonderful and loving grandparents!


Here is a cute video of Alexis....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so silly! I just love her laugh. Love you!!