Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Fathers Day

Celebrating the love of a daddy or in our case PAPI (that is what Eddie wants to be called). This was Eddie's first Fathers Day. I hope he enjoyed the day and felt appreciated! We went to church, then rushed home to watch sports a soccer game (Mexico was playing) - and the US Open. My dad also came over for lunch.

I just have to brag a little on Eddie as a father! He is WONDERFUL. He is absolutely in love with his little girl. From the beginning he has been involved in every way, he doesnt want my help - he told me he wants to learn to do everything himself in case I am not there to help. I never have to ask for him to change a diaper, give a bath etc he is always willing and wanting to be an active parent. I am in love with Eddie even more seeing his love for our precious Lexi.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ditto! I think Eddie is a wonderful Pappi! You all have such a wonderful family together.