Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hola!



I love this picture of Lexi. I have some recent ones I want to post but we are having some major computer issues that we hoped to get fixed this week!

We had a great time this past week, Lexi met her abuelo, Rosa, Rosita & Jose! They came in from San Antonio to spend a week with the family. We showed them around Nashville, Opryland Hotel, had a picnic at the lake, then spent some time in McKenzie. Lexi just loved all the attention.

Update on what Alexis is doing now.... she has one tooth and one making its way through - she is actually handling it really well. She has been crawling for about a month now - as soon as she figured out how to crawl she was climbing stairs and pulling up on anything she could find. She is walking from one end of the couch to the other. She talks all the time da da da and most recently we think she said HOLA :) She loves fruit, I have the cutest picture of her eating a strawberry!

I hope to share pictures & videos of all the wonderful moments soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! That is too cute that she said Hola:) I can't wait to see you guys soon. I love you Sister!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture - she is such a cutie - even cuter in person if that is even possible.

Glad you had fun with your company!

See you on Sunday.