Monday, July 2, 2007

update

A quick update of what we have been up to. TRAVEL we went to Hilton Head Island, SC a couple weeks ago for work - great place to have a meeting. It was nice that Alexis and Eddie were able to go with me. We drove which took about 8 and half hours so it wasn't bad plus Eddie drove most of the way. We left Thursday morning 1:30AM Lexi slept the whole way other then when we stopped for breakfast so that was nice on the way back we left at 1:30pm so I had do do alot of singing and entertaining but overall she did really well in the car. We had a great time at the beach Lexi loved the water. I will have more stories on that when I post the pictures. Here are a few pictures I have with my friends Amy & Chrissy.



Here is the family




Beach & Lake photos coming soon!! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Family picture! Love ya sister!

Gyllenhammars said...

Lexi is adorable! Don't they grow up so quickly?! It is great reading about you guys. We miss you!