Saturday, July 14, 2007

The Gonzalez Family

I am catching up on blogging about our summer of fun! In June, Eddie's dad, Rosa, Rosita and Jose flew in from San Antonio, TX and spent a few days in Nashville then we spend the end of the week in McKenzie. We LOVED having them here and look forward to seeing them again soon. Here are some pictures....





Andrew & Lexi on top of the VAN! Guess who did that (Uncle Eddie)



We enjoyed going to Julianna's ball game!









Thanks for visiting!!! WE LOVE YOU

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute Sister! Alexis has lots of people that love her. I love you sister!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet little Lexi! You are growing up so quickly. I can hardly believe you will be a year old in a couple of weeks. Uncle Stuart, Julianna, Andrew and I are excited and ready to party with you. We love you and Juju and I will see you next weekend for your Aunt Melissa's wedding. Take care of your wonderful mommy and your daddy, my crazy ol' brother. Besitos, tu Tia Erika